Stanley A. Gamso
Stanley A. Gamso was born in Lafayette, Indiana. Prior to 1990, Mr. Gamso worked for Cummins.
Education: Purdue University (B.S., 1976; M.S. 1979); Indiana University School of Law (J.D., 1988).
Bar Admissions: Indiana (1990); U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana (1990); U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana (1990).
Professional Associations: Bartholomew County Bar Association; Indiana State Bar Association; and American (Litigation Division) Bar Association for Justice.
Boards and Committees:
- American Cancer SocietyBartholomew County Unit, 1992-96
- Legal Aid of Bartholomew County, Indiana, 1993-97
- Committee member, Family Service, Inc.
- Hon. John D. Tinder’s Bulletin Board/Electronic Access Subcommittee
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 1995-97
- Bartholomew/Columbus Telecommunications Commission, 1999-2007
- Technical Advisory Commission, City of Columbus, Indiana, 2007-2014
- Advising Attorney, Redevelopment Commission for the City of Columbus, Indiana, 2012-present.